About Us
Contact Us


We have moved!11-Jun-2018

We are pleased to announce that after 10 happy years at Clayton Ho..

Need Help With Your Tax Return?09-Jan-2018

The deadline of 31 January 2018 for filing your personal Self Asse..

Paying your Self Assessment Tax by Personal Credit Card or via the Post Office01-Nov-2017

Do you normally pay your Self Assessment income tax in January usi..

Reclaim Overpaid Tax


If you have overpaid your tax HMRC have strict time limits on when you can claim.

HMRC will allow you to backdate your tax claim for up to 4 years. Make sure you don’t lose that cash and claim as soon as possible.

Tax Year

Claim by:


2013/14 Year ended 05 April 2014

05 April 2018

2014/15 Year ended 05 April 2015

05 April 2019

2015/16 Year ended 05 April 2016

05 April 2020

2016/17 Year ended 05 April 2017

05 April 2021


Once the deadline for a tax year has passed you will not be able to claim a rebate for that year.

Please contact Foremans LLP on 01244 625 500 if you wish to discuss any potential overpaid Tax.


No Very

Captcha Image