About Us
Contact Us


Creative Freelancers in Wales are offered additional support:30-Sep-2020

From Monday 5th October, creative freelancers can apply for a gran..

Winter Economic Plan - Coronavirus25-Sep-2020

Advice Note Winter Economy Plan – Coronavirus ..

HMRC advises on the impact of COVID-19 on service levels.08-Sep-2020

Additional benefits of working with your accountant. In light of the p..

How do I claim statutory payments that I'm entitled to?

Statutory Sick Pay (SSP)
  • All SSP claims need to be disclosed to Foremans (UK) Ltd within the first 7days of sickness. Up to 7 days can be self certified, if your sickness exceeds 7 days then you will be required to provide us with a “Fit Note”. SSP will then be calculated accordingly and paid on a Monday.
Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP)/Statutory Paternity Pay (SPP)
  • SMP: Please provide us with a MAT B1 Maternity certificate signed by your doctor           
  • SPP: To claim SPP you will need to provide us with proof of the pregnancy and also the time that you are planning on taking off.


No Very

Captcha Image